Our origins are in retail design - from small shops and boutiques, to department store chains, town centres and shopping malls.
Following the world recession of 2008, Zachary Design reverted to its two founding partners only, offering a local design service essentially in south east England. While this includes some retail and leisure schemes and several large scale architectural projects, on the whole our work now comprises residential houses, interiors and extensions.
Our retail architecture and design consultants have leading experience which includes:
• 20+ million square feet of shopping mall design and branding
• 5+ million square feet of retail store design and department store design
• 2+ million square feet of cafes, bars, restaurants and food courts
• 5+ million square feet of office buildings and office interiors
• 6 hotel groups (3 - 5 star)
• 16 air, sea and rail termini including several international airports
• 20 motorway service areas
• 60+ major corporate identities and brands